Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Melancholy :\

I think there's a song called Melancholy..anyways..
I am feeling very down lately.. I have a LOT of things on my mind..I don't do well in university, I'm feeling like I won't do anything I really like in my life and as if I wasn't in a bad condition, I fell in love with a friend of mine..His name keeps popping up in my head..It's everywhere.. I mean who names a cookie-store Aggelos(Angel in greek..). I told him through an sms that i've liked him for some time and that since, naturally he didn't, this effectively ruined our friendship..I said that we could be friends if he wanted, but it really was up to both of us. Then I said that if he thought that he should call me that moment, he shouldn't cause I wouldn't have the guts to answer..And that's all.. This happened about two weeks ago.. He didn't reply to the sms. He saw me once on the street and he spoke to me like nothing had happened...
I really can't deal with this..I'm weak around him..I can't think straight, I say stupid things just to make him laugh..(well I do this pretty often anyway ^^;)
..It hurts too much..
I guess that being in love isn't always the good feeling everyone thinks it is..Unrequited love sucks..
I guess I'll just go back to drawing sad people again.. Till next time.. :*

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Outis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home