Sunday, September 17, 2006

Starting over..

Well, I've thought about it and I've decided.. I'm starting over.. A new start is the best thing I could do.. Well, whining about how sucky my life is doesn't do any good. I have good friends, a nice family and I'm in a good university.. It'd be nice to actually draw to make a living, but it's too faraway a dream. I guess I'll sit my ass down and study to finish the Maths School and I'll see on the way what I will do.. I also decided that I tried enough with that friend of mine. I called him and tried to talk with him about me liking him, but it just didn't happen. He was either busy or sleeping or just didn't want to answer or go out with me probably, so I'm done wasting my energy and happiness on that one..
Let's see.. I found a hilarious site. Http://ftw.generation.no
It has wtf pics, which means they are total randomness and there are many funny ones in it, but also many shoking or scary ones >.< So watch it if you aren't easily offended or affected by some things.. homosexuality, blood, etc.Most of those pics are photoshop-experiments :P Dunno some people are crazy XD

Lastly, I saw a deleted comment in my last post O_o.. I was shocked to see a comment in the first place, but a deleted one? :) Lol, I guess whoever wrote that changed his/her mind. Oh well..

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Outis said...

sorry, the deleted comment was mine. I would tell you what it said but it really doesn't make any difference. Just comparing your situation to my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home