Monday, September 25, 2006

Dreams..

Hmm..so like I said, a fresh new start is what I need.. right.. Who said it was that easy >.<
I'm kinda beginning to not think about him, but that's only one hour out of 24/7. XD
The dreams help a lot too! Happy hugged couple, me and him, on vacations, in the bathroom, etc. Omg, somebody stop me from sleeping! :P

Anyways, I am about to get my first real job. well not 'real' because it's hard or anything, but giving out fliers sure isn't a REAL job. pay sucks and so does the endless walking and waiting.
My first exam period is about to end and it kinda sucked, I hope I'll do better in the second.

I've started playing go again, and I am surprised I haven't fallen behind. I'm at around 10 kyu in the new KGS, so that'd make me around 17 kyu in Japan, real-life?..
I must hurry and become dan :D

My manga is stuck in the 6th page. I don't have the mood to do it and I 'd prefer it well done, rather than just done with. :)

Last of all, my mood is a straight line trying to get to the core of earth, but at least it's moving reeeeeeeeeeeeally slowly. So something good is bound to happen sooner or later.

I've seen some interesting blogs, but I still haven't gotten the hang of this. How the hell do you put a blog as a favourite or something?..I hope I'll figure it out soon >.<
Anyways, see ya stranger ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Outis said...

Nothing to do with your blog--but I heard your area was suffering from some major flooding. Just wanted to see if you were ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home