Monday, October 23, 2006

*Sigh*

Well, I guess the title should give out my current mood..
In case it doesn't..It's crappy >:Hmm..I don't know what I hate more..
Society or Sexuality.. Nah, the answer is SO obvious.
Sexuality has done nothing bad to me. Society on the other way... >:(
So old-fashioned, always following stereotypes.. Baka bakashi..

Anyway, I fail in starting over..Why?
Because I had told myself I'd never try again to maintain contact with that guy and a couple of days ago I did again.. -_-
Of course our last meeting helped. We went out with my best friend and he was there too. I spent two hours watching them play pool and we were making jokes and trying to be friendly and stuff.. And just when we were about to leave and I was thinking "Hey, it wasn't so bad..", my best friend goes to the WC and he turns to me, the guy that confessed to him that he likes him, and asks how he looks..
Hmm..Sexy? Hot? Cute? Yeah, I should have just said one of these just to make him uncomfortable. An eye for an eye, in a way..
Tch.. I feel so helpless.. Feelings shouldn't overrun logic.. Or should they?
Why isn't everything simple and nice? :'(
I hope next time I post it'll be something nice for a change -_-
I just wanted to leave a peaceful life, and here I am lost in a complicated bisexual reality. It kinda sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home